HR-job i Sydjylland
Delivering on the employee experience will continue to be a top priority for People, Safety & Quality in 2021 and looking ahead. Our efforts to increase the employee experience has started in 2020 and we aim to further enhance in the coming years to be able to attract, engage, and retain diverse talented people from across the globe.
Motivation, well-being and competence development are the focus areas of our corporate strategy at Semco Maritime, and you will become one of the key players in implementing HR’s contribution to the strategy.
We offer an independent and stimulating position covering a wide range of HR functions and with direct reporting to the Senior Vice President of “People, Safety and Quality”. You will also be a HR Business partner for several of the company divisions including Group Support Functions.
Additionally, you will be involved in a number of traditional HR tasks, including:
- You will be the natural “go to” person for people managers and you will be close to our people, business, processes and the strategy
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Competence and organisational development
- Facilitate and drive HR processes of the annual wheel with the managers
- Depending on your experience, interests and skillset you will have the opportunity to own some of the yearly employee lifecycle events
- Being an advocate for our values and support managers in walk...